- Opportunities for medical staff in Kuwait – the Dhaman project
With the decree of the Ministry of Health as part of the development plan set by the State of Kuwait, DHAMAN was established as a public-private-partnership (PPP) to provide national health coverage to more than 2 million residents living and working in Kuwait, and by 2020 to provide healthcare on its own network. Why Kuwait should be anyone’s choice? Because it is ideal for those who pursue financial stability and proven better financial balance. Since DHAMAN has signed a contract with Mayo Clinic, the project provides a great chance to learn from the best of the best. During your tenure you will be getting to work with patients from all around the world and earn high-quality experience which will make you competitive to any other labor market in the world. The project also offers a great opportunity for the home state to receive back its citizens with a new and wealthy world-class experience.
Features of the project include:
– Total investment fund 4.8 billion
– More than 2 million foreigners working and living in Kuwait will receive healthcare in DHAMAN network of clinics.
– In total by 2021 there will be 12 fully functional polyclinics and 3 hospitals
– Moore Stephen’s has the contract to recruit medical personnel for the DHAMAN corporation (30000 in total)
– QUINTESO has the exclusive right to intermediate in partnership with Moore Stephen’s for potential medical personnel (8000 in total) from Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. Our task is to intermediate between Healthcare Professionals in the Balkan region and DHAMAN Corporation. On the other hand, on the long run, our mission in partnership with DHAMAN is to build a chain of clinics in all Balkan countries.
– There is a need for medical personnel in all three stages (primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare)
– DHAMAN is a proud partner of the Mayo clinic, JCI (Joint Commission International) and IBM. The Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit academic medical center based in Rochester, Minnesota, focused on integrated clinical practice, education, and research. The Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. The Strategic Partnership Agreement with IBM is to establish an advanced technological healthcare system initiative.
What does a potential candidate get by working in Kuwait?
- An investment of billions of dollars, partnership with IBM, International German Clinic for lab services, Joint Commission International, the candidates will have the privilege to work in one of the most prestigious Healthcare facilities, with advanced technological healthcare system modeled according to US and UK based healthcare facilities.
- A great opportunity to advance their professional knowledge by the various education and training programs provided by Mayo Clinic.
- A new working environment, which ensures professional and efficient workplace.
- A challenging experience to work with patients from all over the world
- Ideal for those who pursue a temporary job abroad with a proven better financial balance